Supporting You At The End Of Your Marriage
Divorce is a complicated legal process with many issues involved. When someone tries to represent himself or herself in his or her own divorce, he or she is usually unable to handle the legal nuances involved with drafting pleadings and other legal documents and mistakes in this regard can cause long-term problems for years to come. Working with an experienced divorce lawyer is the only way to ensure that your rights will be protected and you will be in the best position possible after your divorce.
At Hammett, Bellin & Oswald, LLC, we represent clients throughout Appleton and Neenah in a range of matters related to divorce and family law. Appleton attorney Bill Hammett has more than 20 years of legal experience and a commitment to providing personalized, in-depth service to every client he represents. Our team will advocate for your interests, support your rights as a parent and ensure that you have what you need to enter the next phase of your life.
Guiding You Through Life Changes
We represent clients in all aspects of divorce, including:
- Child custody: We work with our clients to create parenting plans that protect the children’s interests and work effectively for everyone involved.
- Support: Our law firm helps clients through the process of determining child support, as well as spousal support and maintenance.
- Property division: We help our clients with all aspects of dividing property.
- Complex and high-asset divorces: Attorney Bill Hammett and our legal team focus on handling the most complex property division matters. We have strong connections with the legal and financial experts needed in these complex property division cases.
- Modifications: Our legal team helps clients in custody modifications and other post-divorce modification matters.
With two decades of experience, we prepare for the worst but fight for the best. We strive for nonlitigious solutions whenever possible – an approach that saves our clients time and money in most cases and usually results in a better outcome. However, we are also prepared to represent our clients’ rights aggressively in the courtroom.