Due to precautions related to COVID-19, we have expanded our options for remote consultations. Please contact our office to discuss whether a full phone consultation or video conference is appropriate for your situation.
Jeffrey T. Oswald
- Criminal Defense 100%
I have lived in Appleton, Wisconsin my entire life other than attending college in Madison and law school in Chicago. I started my own law practice within the first year of graduating from law school, and continue to work with my same partners at our law firm Hammett, Bellin & Oswald, LLC. I am proud of the quality of individuals representing our law firm and am happy that we have helped so many people over the years.
I am an active member of our community and serve in many different ways. I have been active on various Boards including as Treasurer of the Boys & Girls Club, President of Rebuilding Together-Fox-Valley, and member of Emerging Leaders of the United Way. I am also active in our local parish and enjoy coaching youth basketball.
My wife, Chris, and I presently reside in Appleton with our three children.
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1996
- Honors: 1st Place, Outstanding Overall Performance, Moot Court, 1995
- Honors: Academic Achievement Award, Highest Grade in Appellate Advocacy, 1995
- Honors: Academic Achievement Award, Highest Grade in Property, 1994
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, 1996
- State Bar of Wisconsin, 1996 to Present
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2000 to Present
- National College of DUI Defense, 2012 to Present
- Outagamie County Bar Association, 1977 to Present
- Winnebago County Bar Association, 1977 to Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2005 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner
- 10 Best DUI/DWI Attorneys for Client Satisfaction
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award