Stephen J. Fozard
- Divorce 25%
- Paternity 25%
- Custody and Placement 25%
- Child Support 25%
Attorney Fozard is a dedicated professional who views client satisfaction as the top priority in his legal practice.
Attorney Fozard enlisted in the Marine Corps directly out of high school and served for four years on active duty. He deployed to Iraq on three separate occasions as an infantry man.
After his service, Attorney Fozard attended UW-Milwaukee and graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Criminal Justice. He then attended the University of Wisconsin Law School where he participated in the Consumer Law Litigation Clinic and was hired as a summer intern at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Washington, D.C.
Stephen enjoys spending time with his dog, Chow, when he's not working hard for his clients' legal rights.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctorate - 05/2016
- Honors: Consumer Law Litigation Clinic
- Sheboygan South High School
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Criminal Justice
- Wisconsin, 2016
- Winnebago County Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
- Outagamie County Bar Association, Member, 2017 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- United States Marine Corps, Sergeant, 2005 to 2009
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Enforcement Office, Washington, D.C., Summer Legal Intern, 2015 to 2015